{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 7 August 2023

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 7 August 2023


Sadly we have ended the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Monthly Challenge due to lack of entrants.

Instead the Design Team members will be posting three cards/projects each month on the Facebook Group for inspiration on what you could make with Ching-Chou Kuik's amazing images.

Here is one of my inspiration posts.

I have done a few journal pages this month.  This is my first one.

I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik Decoupage Art image called "Dreamy Moon".  It comes in a set along with "Purple Woods" and is already coloured and ready to print off.

I have printed the image off onto photo paper and then used dies to create a pyromage effect.

The back paper is from The Works and I have used lots of different butterfly stamps with various ink colours and first and second generation stamping to create some depth to the background.  I then tore a piece of vellum and laid this over the left hand side underneath the image.

I have finished the page off with various die-cut butterflies and a stamped sentiment.

Here is a photo of a page I made last month and this is how they sit together in my journal.

I am entering this journal page into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - Anything goes with a CD/USB/digital (digital image used)
Stamping Sensations - Mood board (my inspiration was the dog and that summertime you will see a lot of butterflies)
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with the option of CAS
Crafty Calendar - Anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - Anything goes with the option of polka dots and/or stripes
Creative Inspirations - Fairies
Morgan's Artworld - Anything goes
Crafts Galore - Anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything goes
We Love to Create - Anything goes
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Classic Design Challenge - Anything goes
Mirtillamente Challenge - Anything goes
The Fairy and the Unicorn - Anything goes fantasy
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Penny's Paper - Anything goes
Polkadoodles - Anything goes

No comments: