{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 30 July 2023

Happy Anniversary

It was a friend's wedding anniversary recently so I thought this image would be perfect as it reminds me of the film "Grease" which is one of my all time favourite films.

For my card I used The Paper Shelter image called "Hey Baby".  In this set you will get a black-and-white image to colour in, a coloured in image, a complementary backing paper and a composition paper.  I used the composition paper, took into Craft Artist so I could add the sentiment "Happy anniversary" and printed out twice so I could do a bit of decoupage.

The backing papers are from Summertime Designs (sadly no longer available).

I have finished the card off quite simply with a decorative bow and die-cut hearts put through a dotty embossing folder.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles - Anything goes
Krafty Chicks - Any occasions
The Paper Shelter - Anything goes
Simon Says - Anything goes
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
We Love to Create - Anything goes
CD Sunday Plus - Anything goes digital/CD/USB (digital image and backing papers used)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Through the Purple Haze - Anything goes

7 comments:

Christine Nandrup said...

Hi, I saw your entry at the SSSwchallenge and I loved it so much I just wanted to stop by. Have a nice crafty week.

Hugs, Christine K Nandrup

Pamela said...

I love this Kym! A really great image.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog

Jocelyn said...

What a fabulous card for an anniversary and it does indeed remind me of the film Grease. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

This is a wonderful 60s card, love the image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Carol said...

That takes me back a few years Kym. Lovely card.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Nunzia Carusio said...

Grease is one of my favourite film too. Clever idea for your card.
Thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge this week!
Hope to see you again soon.
Nunzia DT