{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 14 August 2023

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 14 August 2023


Sadly we have ended the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Monthly Challenge due to lack of entrants.

Instead the Design Team members will be posting three cards/projects each month on the Facebook Group for inspiration on what you could make with Ching-Chou Kuik's amazing images.

Here is one of my inspiration posts.

This was not intended for my journal but in fact a card to be sent.  I tried to add the cloud effect after I had coloured the image and had not carefully enough masked over the lady's sleeve of her dress so I went over with some ink.  Despite adding some depth to the colouring with alcohol pens and also with pencils I can still see the mark so it did not make itself onto a card as if I am not happy with something I will not give it to someone else.

For my journal page I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Hydrangea in Bow".

I have coloured my image in with Promarkers and Sentimentally Yours alcohol pens, added clouds to the background and added pencils to her dress to try and obliterate the ink on her sleeve.

I have finished the page off with some stamped corners and stamped sentiment.


I am entering this journal page into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - Anything goes with a CD/USB/digital (digital image used)
Stamping Sensations - Mood board (my inspiration was the flowers)
Crafty Calendar - Anything goes
Morgan's Artworld - Anything goes
Crafts Galore - Anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything goes
We Love to Create - Anything goes
Classic Design Challenge - Anything goes
Mirtillamente Challenge - Anything goes




No comments: