{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 1 November 2009

Another Commissioned Card


I was asked my a customer's husband to make his wife a card for her birthday. Her Mum has asked me to make a Tigger card so I thought I'd do a nice Art Deco lady with her dog. I have used the Card Creations Di Kaye Art Deco CD for the image and backing paper. I don't like having to type in all the text for the insert as my spelling can be wrong at times when I'm tired so I took a snapshot of the image and did the insert in Word. I have decoupaged the lady up on all layers as my husband will take the card into work for the mum to pass to her son-in-law.

3 comments:

iReneM said...

Isn't this a great image, Kym.
You've made a lovely job of this card

x

Chrissie said...

A fabulous card Kym! I always think these Di Kaye ones look so elegant.
They've got a new one out haven't they, don't know what it's like though, so I won't buy it yet.

Beryl said...

Gorgeous card Kym and the insert makes it really luxurious.
Beryl xx