{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 2 November 2009

Commissioned Birthday Card




A customer wanted a birthday card for her 6 year old grandson who loves animals.  I have used this Cuddly Buddly download and coloured it in with my Promarkers.  As I used some light colours the shading hasn't shown on camera.  Think I still need more practice but it's fun having a play.  I have used a Dottie's World image for the insert - I cheated though and used a pre-coloured one.


This card fits the criteria for the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.  The topic is open this week but needs to include an animal - I've got three animals coloured with Promarkers ie the bird, the pig and the cow!!!

6 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Kym, what a cute card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and what a funky layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

iReneM said...

A great card for a 6yr old, Kym.
Such a cute image and your colouring is first rate :-)

x

Manda said...

Wow what a lovely card. Your colouring is fab!
Good luck and ty for joining PFP this week

Manda x

Wiccababe said...

fabulous fun card
thanks for joining in at PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

jordiegirl said...

A great fun card for a 6 year old, love the way you stacked the animals! lol

Dragonlady said...

What a great cute card Kym, I love it.

Hugs Ali x