{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 1 November 2009

My Blog Candy Winner


Well, it's taken a while tonight to write all the names out and put them in the bag to be tossed around to pick a winner. I was going to ask my husband but my 17 year old son asked if he could watch the X-Factor. I said "yes" as long as he picked my name out of the bag and had a photo taken of the winning name. He didn't want his face showing as he hates having his photo taken - just like his mum - so I had to agree didn't I?

I had a lovely response and have been communicating over the weeks with some lovely people and hope to continue this. I have met so many lovely people during my time in blog world and that's why I wanted to give a little something back to say a big thank you. A few more things have made their way into the bag as a little surprise for the winner. Thank you to all those that entered.

The name of my blog candy winner, hand picked by my son is ..............

......................

......................

......................

......................

IreneM.


Please contact me Irene at p.upshaw@ntlworld.com and I will make arrange for your package to be posted to you ASAP.

3 comments:

iReneM said...

Oh my word!!! How lovely!!!!
I'm all a-quiver with excitement, yippeee.
Thank you very much, Kym, and please give your son a hug and a kiss from me for picking my name out.
Love n thanks
x

Mali Pering said...

Congratulations, Irene.

Anonymous said...

belated congratulations!