{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 4 September 2021

New Job Cards


About six weeks ago our eldest son changed his job.  He is now back working at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital.  For his card I have used The Paper Shelter image called "Businessman".  I have coloured the image in with Promarkers and fussy cut around the image.

The backing papers are from The Works.  I have also used a topper from a Hunkydory small book pad.

I have finished the card off with some twine and card candi.
Our youngest son moved to Southampton on Sunday to start a new job at the University of Southampton. Of course he needed a card as well.  This time I have used the pre-coloured topper and image.  I cut the image out three times so I could do some decoupage.

I have finished the card off with a sentiment and die-cut stars which I have put through two different embossing folders.

I am entering these cards into the following challenges:

Love to Scrap - Anything goes
Love to Craft - Anything goes
Mix it Up - Anything goes with the optional twist of monochrome
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Penny's Paper - Anything goes
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Crafty Catz - Anything goes with the option for a child
A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
We Love 2 Create - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenge - Anything goes with the option of gnomes
CD Sunday Plus - Anything goes with a CD, USB or digital (digital image)

       

10 comments:

Pamela said...

I love both your entries Kym but especially the top one. I like the pen backing paper.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Carole J said...

Your two new job cards are brilliant! I love the Paper Shelter d)gi images you used and your colouring is fabulous! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!

Carole J said...

Your two new job cards are brilliant, Kym! I love the Paper Shelter digi images you used and your colouring is fabulous! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!

Jocelyn said...

I like both of these cards. Great colouring and two lovely backgrounds. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

tilly said...

two lovely cards and well done to your boys, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous cards!
Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

I like both cards, I wish both sons the best of luck, I am sure they loved their cards as much as we like them
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Jana Forrest said...

Both cards are very nicely done. Wonderful job! Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

Pop Lenuta Maria said...

Beautiful masculine cards!Well done!
Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again.
Take care! Maria

Aimeslee Winans said...

Kym, both great cards, love the embossed stars. Best wishes to both of your sons. Thank you for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge and we hope to see you again next time!
XOXO, Aimeslee LTCCB DT
http://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/