{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 6 September 2021

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 6 September 2021

Today is the day for me to show you another creation for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group.
Our challenge this month is:

"THINK PINK FOR BREAST CANCER".

Here is my inspiration post with that theme. 
For my card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Black Rose".  I decided to go with a pink and grey colour scheme for a change.

I have coloured my image in with Promarkers.  I have used various texture stamps and Tim Holtz's Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet and Picked Raspberry distress inks to edge the image.

The backing papers are scraps from my stash.

I have cut all the layers of paper and the image with my Tim Holtz distress cutter which I got for Christmas.  I love a distressed/deckled edge and I would use some distress scissors I have got and papers/images would get smaller and smaller as nothing looked reasonably straight.  With the trimmer I don't have that problem.  I LOVE IT!!

I have finished the card off with some die-cut flowers, grey pearls, pink lace, pink ribbon, Phill Martin Sentimentally Yours banner sentiments and some The Works 3D pearl paint (I expected these to stay three dimensional in little mounds but they went flat.  They now remind me of Papermania Glitterations I used to buy but a cheaper alternative).

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - Add a sentiment
Morgan's Artworld - Anything goes
Cute as a Button - Anything goes
QKR Stampede - Anything goes
Love to Scrap - Anything goes
Love to Craft - Anything goes
Mix it Up - Anything goes with the optional twist of monochrome
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything goes
Pearly Sparkles - Pink, pearls and/or sparkle
The Paper Funday Challenge - Anything goes with the optional twist of autumn/fall
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper - Anything goes
Classic Designs Challenge - Anything goes
Penny's Paper - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes
Through the Purple Haze - Anything goes with the option of rounded corners
Craft Rocket - Use any out of ribbons//bows/buttons (I have used ribbon on my card)
Krafty Chicks - Stamp act (digital image used on my card)
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Crafty Catz - Anything goes with the option for a child
Polkadoodles - Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - Anything goes
More Mixed Media - Anything goes with the option of brown
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with the option of school daze
Crafter's Castle - Anything goes
Crafty Calendar - Anything goes
Di's Digi Designs - Two or more patterned papers
Incy Wincy - Dots and/or stripes and/or checks (dots for me)
Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Crafting Happiness - Anything goes

No comments: