{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 14 May 2021

Happy Birthday Friend!


Here is a card I have made using a Debbi Moore freebie topper sheet and backing paper.  Isn't the rose and butterflies just gorgeous?  I printed the sheet off twice so I could do some extra decoupage - well that is where my first love with crafting came about.

I have used some glitter card to add some sparkle to my card.

I have simply finished the card off with flowers/sentiments/banners off the topper sheet, some posh lace and some gems.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams - Add some sparkle (glitter paper and gems)
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with the option of a mood board
Get Creative - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
The Paper Funday - Anything goes with the option of flowers/floral
Let's Craft and Create - Anything goes with the option of no patterned paper
CD Sunday Plus - Anything goes with a CD/USB/digital (digital image and digital papers used)
Ally's Angels - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Penny's Paper - Anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes

12 comments:

Carol said...

Lovely card Kym. My first craft love was also decoupage. I still do enjoy it.
Thank you for joining us again.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

A really beautiful card Kym.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Jean said...

Wonderful card Kym x Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

Rocky said...

Very pretty and I love the colour too. Thank you for joining us at Paper Funday.

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I have the same freebie from Debbi Moore and it is a lovely kit, she does some really lovely freebies
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card and love those decoupaged butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft & Create, happy crafting, Michelle DT x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love all the glimmer on this pretty card with the array of butterflies. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth

Seafield Jo said...

Beautiful card Kym. I think decoupage will always be my favourite craft, so relaxing.

Thanks for joining us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Jocelyn said...

Very pretty and I love the colours. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely combination of images. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create challenge. Anesha

Stacey said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

Helen said...

Beautiful - such an elegant design.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x