{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 17 May 2021

Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 17 May 2021


Today is the day for me to show you my creation for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group.

Our challenge this month is:

"MAGICAL WORLD eg fairies, dryads, mermaids, unicorns etc".

This week the Design Tean were challenged to "use yellow or orange or both".

Here is my inspiration post with that theme.

Well for this challenge I decided to use both yellow and orange.  They are not colours I really turn to, not sure why, as they worked well for this card along with some pink flowers.

For my birthday card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Bunnies in the Garden".

I thought I'd have a go at using pencils to colour in this image.  Well it took me nearly a week every now and again doing a bit.  I've highlighted areas with my white gel pen.

The backing papers are from Summertime Designs (sadly no longer available).

I made a little dropped shadow border with my little hexagons die using black for the shadow and yellow above.  I did the same for the little bees - well a garden image would not be complete without insects would it?

I have finished the card off quite simply with some wide yellow satin ribbon, very bright orange lace and some yellow grosgrain ribbon and a die-cut sentiment.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Morgans Artworld - Anything goes
Cute as a Button - Anything goes
Crafter's Castle - Anything goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with the option of a mood board
Get Creative - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
The Paper Funday - Anything goes with the option of flowers/floral
Daisy Chain - Add some ribbon
Mixed Media Challenge - Anything goes with the option of pink
Let's Craft and Create - Anything goes with the option of no patterned paper
Creative Craft Cottage - Add ribbon and/or a bow
Creative Moments - Anything goes
Through the Purple Haze - Anything goes with the option of gems/pearls
As You Like It - Your favourite way to add ribbon and why (Yes I love to make lovely big bows but these days it pushes the price up of sending cards.  I therefore like to add ribbon across my project and I also like to add 2-3 different textured ribbons together like I have done on this card)
Ally's Angels - Anything goes
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything goes with the option to add a sentiment
Penny's Paper - Anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
World Wide Open Design Team - Anything goes
Creatalicious - Anything goes with the option for a woman
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes
Di's Digis - Birthday wishes

No comments: