{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 12 October 2020

Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 12 October 2020

 Here is my weekly inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog.

Before I do I'd like to remind you that our challenge this month is:

Here is my inspiration post with that theme.  
For my Halloween card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Blue Pumpkin - Greyscale".  I have coloured the image in with Promarkers and inked around the edge with Tim Holtz's Black Soot distress ink.

Both of the backing papers are downloads from Sizzix and the piece of black glitter card is from Hobbycraft.

I have finished the card off with some black cord, die-cut pumpkins and a Polkadoodles "Trick or Treat Halloween Sentiment" set.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Morgan's Artworld - Anything goes
Cute as a Button - Anything goes
Love to Craft - Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything goes
Digi Doodle Studio - Pink or Halloween (or both)
A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything goes
Pearly Sparkles - Use black and/or purple
2 Crafty Critters - Anything goes
Aud Sentiments - Fall or Halloween sentiment
Classic Design Open Challenge - Anything goes

No comments: