{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 5 October 2020

Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 5 October 2020

 Here is my weekly inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog.

Before I do I'd like to remind you that our challenge this month is:

Here is my inspiration post with that theme.  
For my Halloween card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Night Walkers".

I have coloured the image in with Promarkers, used my black/white/blender Pan Pastel for the background and inked around the edge with Tim Holtz's Black Soot distress ink.

The backing papers I have used are from Tattered Lace (green skull paper) and Docrafts (black/orange striped paper and purple bats paper).  I have edged all of the papers with Tim Holtz's Black Soot distress ink.

I have finished the card off with some purple webbing ribbon, black grosgrain ribbon, purple satin ribbon, die-cut bats edged with white Versa Magic chalk ink pad and some black pearl drops.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

CD Sunday - Anything goes (digital image and papers)
Simon Says - Anything goes
Penny's Paper - Anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper October Challenge - Anything goes