{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2020

A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge Blog - September 2020

 Today sees a new challenge over at the A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge Blog.

The topic is always "ANYTHING GOES" and you are allowed unlimited entries into the challenge.
 This month we are lucky to have Sheepski Designs Digital Images and Art as our sponsor.
For my nautical themed birthday card I have used the Sheepski Designs image called "Beach Huts".

I have coloured the image in with Promarkers and used Pan Pastels for the sky.

The backing papers are from a nautical set by Sara Davies at Crafter's Companion and from The Works.

I have used shells, anchor, ship's wheel, netting and bubbles dies from Crafter's Companion with lots of scraps of brown card and inked the edges like with the papers with a Java VersaMagic ink pad.

I have finished the card off with some Joanna Sheen die-cut seagulls, stamped sentiment and twine with a charm thread through from Crafter's Companion.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Simon Says - Anything goes
Little Red Wagon - Digi do!
Polkadoodles - Anything goes
Gem of a Challenge - Anything goes
Love to Scrap - Anything goes
QKR Stampede - Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper September Challenge - Anything goes
Classic Design Challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes
Digi Choosday - Anything goes

8 comments:

Tone K. said...

Great card! I love the Summer theme :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Heather said...

Cute!! Love that fun sentiment and all the fabulous sea themed die cuts you used! They are perfect for this image! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

JanR said...

Gotta love that punny sentiment! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Joy Wilson said...

Such a fun sea side card! Love the embellies! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Polkadoodles DT

Sheri said...

What an awesome scene card!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Polkadoodles Challenge. :)

Ann-Marie said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)
My Little Patch of Heaven

Karen Letchworth said...

You're SO super creative, Kym. I can't even tell you how VERY appreciative I am that you share your wonderful art in our challenges. it means so much to me, and I wish you the best of luck in our random draw. I wish everyone could win because I appreciate your art so much. Have a great creative week.
Blessings,
karen
Word Art Wednesday

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog

Helen said...

A great creations - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x