{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 29 August 2020

Happy 13th Birthday Stevie

Today is my niece's 13th birthday.  Happy birthday Stevie.  I am hoping she likes the card I have made for her.


For my card I have used a Polkadoodles image called "Helga Hippo - Beauty Day".  I have coloured the image in with Promarkers.  I have added my Sakura stardust clear pen to the mirror.


The backing papers are from The Works.


I have finished the card off with some lace, die-cut banners, stamped sentiment, ribbon and the name "Stevie" and numbers "13" die-cut 4 times and stuck together for dimension.


I am entering this card into the following challenges: 


World Wide Open Challenge - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes with the option to use pretty papers
Lemon Shortbread - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Polkadoodles - Anything goes
Di's Digi Designs - For the girls
Gem of a Challenge - Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Simon Says - Anything goes
Penny's Paper - Anything goes

11 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous I bet Stevie loved it
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

how cute is this one. Nice work.Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Claire said...

Here with my DT hat on! This is such a cute card and design
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

Claire Guest DT
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Nelly said...

you've bee very creative! , love your colour themed Helga, beautiful project too! Thanks for sharing with the #35 polkadoodle.blogspot.com challenge: crafty Hugs Nelly DT X

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.

Helen x

Joy Wilson said...

Darling card! I just love Helga! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Rose Andrew said...

Such a darling card .
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

Kelly Schelske said...

Such a cute card Kym!

Thank you for playing along with us at Di'S Digi Challenge!

candio said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining the Digi Choosday Challenge!

Suze said...

Adorable card. Thank you for joining in with the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Great card with a really fun image, I'm sure your niece loved it. I hope she had a great birthday! Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge, sorry it's taken me longer to comment, just catching up with all the beautiful makes now. Crafty hugs, Jenny (Aud Sentiments DT) xx