{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 24 December 2018

Selection of Christmas Cards

Here are a selection of Christmas cards I have made.  I like to colour in images for cards but I also loveeeeeeeeee doing decoupage.
 This first card is using an image from a La Pashe CD and is for someone who loves riding on trains and trainspotting.
 These are two A5 cards using decoupage sheets from a La Pashe CD.
 A lot of people like nativity cards so here are three that I have made from a La Pashe CD.
 Isn't this Santa nice and jolly?  I love the robin card as well.  Both of these image are from a La Pashe CD.
 More cards made from a La Pashe CD.
 A few years back now I got a paper pad from Katy Sue Designs and these are some of the cards I have made with the images.
 I kept these cards quite clean-and-simple (CAS) as they needed to be posted.
Well these are nearly all the cards I made for Christmas.  Just a few more to show and then it's the start of making cards throughout the year ready for Christmas 2019.  Making some Christmas cards each month makes life a lot easier.

I am entering these cards into the following challenges:

Alphabet Challenge - T is for trees (the last 3 lots of cards above fit this challenge)
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes

4 comments:

Marjeta said...

Great collection Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

EmmaT said...

Fabulous sets of cards. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge with the gorgeous tree set. EmmaT

Karen Letchworth said...

What a fabulous scene, Kym. Your creativity is amazing. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm so grateful for your participation in our challenges, and I really appreciate you taking the time to share your talents with us. I hope to see lots more of your wonderful creations in 2019.
Blessings to you,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday

Judy V said...

Fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our 5th Blogiversary!