{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 25 April 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge 2 - Friday 24/4/09


Over at the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog it is week 2.  I missed out on their first week but wanted to take part this week.  The topic is pink and green.  I decided not to use my "normal" tones of pink and green ie a darkish green and a baby pink - this card is made with a bright green and a salmon pink.  Certainly coming out of my comfort zone but that's why I wanted to take part in challenges to force me to do this.  Tilda has been coloured in with Lyra watercolours to match - it doesn't look like from the photo but the colour of her trousers matches the backing paper perfectly but after 20 takes of the photo I gave up trying to get a better match!!!

3 comments:

Beryl said...

This is a lovely card Kym, as is the one below. I don't know why I have problems with your blog - quite often the comment page just won't load and sometimes Mr Blogger opens all tabs so I have to shut everything down.I hope it sorts itself out soon. Meanwhile, just to let you know I do visit and appreciate being able to see your work.
Beryl xx

Carol said...

Great card and wouldn't have guessed you were out of your comfort zone - great colours

TFS

Nicky said...

Lovely card I must get some of the Tilda stamps she is so cute - There is a little something on my blog for you