{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 25 April 2009

Another Card for Various Challenges



Over at the Sketch and Stash Challenge there is a lovely sketch this fortnight.  I have used from my stash a lady teddy bear stamp that I've had for a while but not used along with some fabric flowers - do I have to use them - I want to keep them!!!

For the Creative Card Crew Challenge this week the topic is round and around. and the Tanda Stamps is going around in circles.  I hope my entry counts for both as I have got round brads and have rounded all the edges of my paper - I must get some round punches/nestabilities - you'd never get me trying to cut circles by hand as they'd never resemble circles!!

For the Stamp Something Challenge this week the topic is something with showers or flowers so my Papermania flowers fit the bill for this one.

9 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is a really pretty card Kym. Such an adorable image and beautiful flowers. Love the paers too. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous card Kym, I love this image and the gorgeous colours and papers go with it so well.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

Rita said...

What a great card Kym. I love the image you have used. Hugs Rita xx

Becky said...

What a pretty card Kym, I love that gorgeous teddy image!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Paula said...

What a great card Kym love the layout and what a great image. Thankyou for taking part in the Creative cad Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

sue law said...

thanks for joining us in the Tanda Challenge this week....don't know what you were worried about Kym...lots of circles going on with your card!...dotty paper and great swirlly background! thanks for sharing
Sue
x

Carol said...

Love the colours and images - great card fits Tanda challenge as well as all the others - very clever!!

Beautiful Kym.

TC

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Kym how are you doing hunny? i hope you are well. This is such a great card, glad you managed to join in this weeks challenge at the Creative Crew!! hope to mail you this week, hugs Linda x

Tasha said...

Wonderful card Kym, love the image your colouring and the papers. The flowers are fabulous too.
I think you are an amazing women raising money with your cards for charity - what a wonderful thing to do.
Thank you for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx