{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 31 January 2009

I've been Tagged


I have been tagged by Sheena - thanks - and what you have to do is to go to the 6th folder where you have your pictures and go to the 6th picture and explain what it is about. Last Easter to help my son with speaking Spanish ready for his GCSE in the summer, he went to Spain for a week with my cousin's daughter and stayed with my uncle. This is a picture of my uncle's cave house.
I know that so many people over the last week have been tagged so if you would like a go let me know and I can add you to this post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kym!
I found it hard to find so many people to tag that haven't already been tagged - I hope I got it right!!
To find the reactions thingy - go to customise page elements and on the box for blog posts there is a tick box for the reactions. You can also change the wording on different things to do with your posts in there - although you are limited to how many character you can use.

I love your picture - that looks like an interesting place to live!!!