{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 31 January 2009

Cupcake Crafting Challenge 24 - 3-2-1 - Monday 26-1-09


On the Cupcake Challenge Blog this week they had a recipe as their challenge for the week:

3 pieces of cardstock,
2 embellishments such as brads, buttons, or flowers
1 ribbon on your card or project

so I thought I'd have my first go at this challenge. I have used some gold and two different burgundy cardstocks and the main image is from some Joanna Sheen decoupage sheets I bought recently. I have cut the two flowers out with a punch and used a bit of waste peel-off in the centre and it is finished off with some gold ribbon.

7 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

A beautiful card Kym - that image is really dreamy
Ann x

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous love that image and the layout.

Lorraine x

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Kym, I love the layout and the colour scheme
Beryl x

Carole said...

Lovely card..what a perfect scene..wish I was there LOL!
Carole

craft mad Jenny said...

thanks for joining, I love the great colours that you've used!

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous card Kym!

If you pop over to my blog, you'll see that I've tagged you!

Lauren said...

Great card Kym - THanks for joining in. xx