{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 2 October 2023

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 2 October 2023


Sadly we have ended the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Monthly Challenge due to lack of entrants.

Instead the Design Team members will be posting three cards/projects each month on the Facebook Group for inspiration on what you could make with Ching-Chou Kuik's amazing images.

Here is one of my inspiration posts.

As we do not celebrate Halloween much here in the UK I have decided to make journal pages so I get the joy of looking at them over and over again.

For today's journal page I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik digital stamp called "Halloween Trio".

I have coloured my image in with Promarkers and inked around the edge with a white chalk ink pad.

I have created the main backing paper by inking a piece of watercolour card with Tim Holtz's Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire distress ink and then stamped around the edge with a web stamp.  The other two backing papers are scraps from my stash and I have inked around these with the same white chalk ink pad.

I have finished the page off with a die-cut ghost and some stamped sentiments.

I am entering this journal page into the following challenges:

Morgan's Artworld - Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Moving Along with the Times - Anything goes
CD Sunday Plus - Anything goes with a CD/USB or digital
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything goes
Stamping Sensations - Autumn Colours or anything goes
We Love to Create - Anything mixed media/paper crafting goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with the option of autumn colours
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything goes
Classic Design Challenge - Anything goes
Mirtillamente Challenge - Halloween
Crafty Catz - Anything goes with the option of spots or stripes
Polkadoodles - Anything goes
Simon Says - Anything goes
Digi Choosday - Anything goes

No comments: