{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 11 September 2023

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 11 September 2023


Sadly we have ended the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Monthly Challenge due to lack of entrants.

Instead the Design Team members will be posting three cards/projects each month on the Facebook Group for inspiration on what you could make with Ching-Chou Kuik's amazing images.

Here is one of my inspiration posts.

I need to try and keep my Christmas card keeping on coming as the year is flashing by.

For my Christmas card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Poinsettia Fairy".

I have coloured the image in with Promarkers.  The two backing papers were more teal coloured so I coloured over with Tim Holtz's Pine Needles distress ink.

On the scalloped mount I have stamped poinsettias and Mistlestoe.

I have finished the card off with a Debbi Moore sentiment, die-cut poinsettia with a large brad for the centre.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Try it On Tuesday - Fantasy
Stamping Sensations - Garden delights or the option of anything goes
We Love Stamping - Trees and leaves or the option of anything goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
Crafty Calendar - Anything goes
Morgan's Artworld - Anything goes
Love to Scrap - Anything goes
Love to Craft - Anything goes
Mix it Up - Anything goes with the option to make your own background
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything goes
CD Sunday - Anything goes with CD/USB/digital (digital image used)
Classic Design - Anything goes
Moving Along with the Times - Christmas
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything goes



No comments: