{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 3 July 2023

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 3 July 2023


Sadly we have ended the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Monthly Challenge due to lack of entrants.

Instead the Design Team members will be posting three cards/projects each month on the Facebook Group for inspiration on what you could make with Ching-Chou Kuik's amazing images.

Here is one of my inspiration posts.

For my first card for July 2023 I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Hummingbird".

I have coloured my image in with Promarkers.

The backing papers were all bits of offcuts from my stash.  I decided to use some of my smaller dies to do a grid pattern.  I didn't quite have enough of the blue glitter card so underneath there is a piece missing - you will keep my secret won't you??

I have finished the card off quite simply with some lace, ribbon, Glossy Accents put on some of the dots on the dotty paper to add some dimension and Crafter's Companion stamped sentiment and feathers.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything goes
Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Stamping Sensations - Summer flowers or anything goes
We Love Stamping - Fabulous florals or anything goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with the option of nautical
Love to Scrap - Anything goes
Love to Craft - Anything goes
Mix it Up - Anything goes with the option of aperture
Crafty Calendar - Anything goes
Crafts Galore - Anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything goes
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Morgans Artworld - Anything goes
Classic Design Challenge - Anything goes
Mirtillamente's Challenge - Anything goes
We Love to Create - Anything goes
Critter Crazy Challenge - Anything goes with a featured critter
Crafty Animals - Anything goes with an animal
I Love Promarkers - Anything goes with the option of stencilled backgrounds
CD Sunday Plus - Anything goes (digital image used)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
As You Like It - Favourite plain or patterned paper and why? (I like both patterned and plain paper.  If I print off an image at a larger size I prefer to use plain paper so as not to detract from the image.  With smaller images/stamps I tend to prefer patterned paper as I enjoy picking some paper and colouring the image to match)
Allsorts - Summertime
Crafty Catz - Anything goes with the option of embossing wet or dry
Polkadoodles - Anything goes
Simon Says - Anything goes
Crafting Happiness - Anything goes
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Simon Says - Summer Mood Board


23 comments:

Chrissy said...

Very pretty card, love the scattering of papers, lovely design..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

A gorgeous summery colour palette Kym, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations, We Love Stamping and Allsorts challenges.

B x

Pamela said...

A lovely image and I like your use of scraps. I'll keep your 'secret' LOL!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Carol said...

Of course, we won't sneak. Lovely card and beautifully put together.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Liz said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and Hummingbird,great background and use of scraps.Thank you for joining us at Stamping SEnsations
Carol DT x

Liz said...

Popping back to say thank you for also joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge with your beautiful card. xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful card, Kym. I like the design and the papers. That hummingbird is very beautiful. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Jan Mahew said...

Beautiful Hummingbird, Kym! I love watching them at my feeder. Thank you for sharing your picturesque creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck! Looking forward to seeing you each month for a New Challenge.
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Kate said...

Lovely images and colouring Kym and great design! So happy you came to play with us at 613 The Avenue Create!
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Jocelyn said...

This is so pretty and I like the way you have created the background. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and colouring thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful image of the hummingbird, I like your design and the use of the scapes
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Barbara Bruder said...

Your card is so pretty. Great card design and love that hummingbird image.Thank you for sharing with us over here at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and best of luck with your entry.
Barbara DT Member for https://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Stellalena said...

A very pretty card.
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente

Nunzia Carusio said...

Such a pretty card and lovely colour combination.
Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles blog this week!
Hope to see you again soon.
Nunzia DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A really lovely card, love the hummingbird and the sentiment, a perfect match. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Mrs.B said...

It's a very pretty card and a lovely image.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

Es una tarjeta preciosa!
Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

Gail Hutchinson said...

I love your card Kim and am very sorry the Ching Chou challenge is closing. If I would have had more time to myself I would have entered but my husband's health comes first. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Gail CT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge July "ATG".
Ileanaxx

Helen said...

Such a pretty card Kym! I love the beautiful colours and the cute design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love the Craft Challenge. Have a good weekend! :)