{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 17 February 2023

Hope you have a PAWSOME Day!

Here is a birthday card I have made for my friend I have known since my school days.

For my my card I have used a CraftsUPrint kit by Gillian Hutchison called "Can I smell Cake?".

For my my card I have used the main topper/decoupage/insert/ small toppers/backing paper.

I have finished the card off with some ribbon, tag from the kit and die-cuts for my friend's name.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafts Galore Encore - Anything goes
Pearly Sparkles - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything goes
Classic Design Challenge - Anything goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with the option to use red but not with a heart
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Catz - Anything goes with the optional twist of black, grey and one other colour
Polkadoodles - Anything goes
Through the Purple Haze - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes

5 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card! The design is gorgeous and I love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Helen said...

Love it! That dog is so cute and your card is great.

Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Wendy said...

What an adorable card! The puppy is so cute and I absolutely love your pale pink and chalkboard black colors. Your friend is going to love it! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~Wendy

Curly said...

OMGoodness Kym your card is amazing I love the soft colour you have used with the black and white image of the cute little pupstar.
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz and thank you for sharing your inspiration with us all! we do hope you will join us again
Happy Crafting
Have a lovely week
Bridget CCDT

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful monochrome, card, Kym! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog