{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 6 February 2023

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 6 February 2023


The Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group challenge for February 2023 is "ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES".

Here is my inspiration post.
For my shaped card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Fly High".

I have coloured my image in with Promarkers.

I received a shaped card for my birthday two years ago and said I would make one myself and so I have 2 years later!!  It took me a while to work out the idea for the card but I got there in the end.

The papers I have used are from The Works.

I have finished the card off with die-cut feathers, bought flowers, Sentimentally Yours banners and a stamped sentiment.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Morgan's Artworld - Anything goes
QKR Stampede - Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything goes
Pearly Sparkles - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything goes
Classic Design Challenge - Anything goes
Passion for Markers - Use die-cuts (die-cut banners and feathers)
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Penny's Paper - Anything goes
Krafty Chicks - Stamp act
We Love to Create - Anything goes
CD Sunday - Anything goes with a CD/USB or anything digital (digital image used)
Crafty Catz - Anything goes with the option of a female birthday
Polkadoodles - Anything goes
Allsorts - Anything goes with the optional theme of I love ...... (I love trying out a new card shape, trying colours every now and again that I steer clear of like orange, using digital stamps and of course colouring)
Let's Craft and Create - Anything goes with the option of say that ... use a sentiment
Stamping Sensations - Anything stamped/digital or sketch - digital image used)
We Love Stamping - Anything goes with the option to use a stencil (digital image used)
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with the option to use red but not with a heart
Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes

27 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous image and design! Thanks for the support of Jan's Digi Stamps and playing along in our challenge.
Donna xx

HilaryJane said...

Well done for achieving a shaped card, even if it is 2 years later, it gives me hope as it also takes me along time to get round to some things. It has turned out really well and I am glad you have shared it with us at we love stamping. Thank you xx

corysnana said...

What a beautiful card. Love how your focal image stands up. Thanks for linking your card with us at Let's Craft & Create. All the best, Cathy LC&C DT

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lots of great elements and details on this card. Thank you for joining us at the Passion For Markers Challenge.
Lorraine

crafty-stamper said...

Love the impossible fold card,beautiful image and P.papers.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations and Pearly Sparkles
Carol DT x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful shaped card Kym, and great colouring. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge.
Pauline xx

Pamela said...

A great card shape - I think they're called an impossible card. I like the addition of the feather die cuts.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Sioban said...

I must look these images up. I’ve a list of digi illustrators to look up now. Love this card.

brenda said...

Lovely bright and sunny colour Kym and what an unusual shape, many thanks for sharing with a crafty love with us at Allsorts and also this months themes at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping February challenges.

B x

Jackie Cornfield said...

What a fabulous card Kym!
This is so pretty!
Krafty Chicks Challenge!
Jackie GD

Jan Mahew said...

Kym, Thank you for sharing your Crafty Easel card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Great Job! Good Luck and hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Donna Ellis said...

Your colors and design details are lovely, Kym! You've chosen a wonderfully soulful image! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Carol said...

A great card Kym. I admire all shaped cards and those that make them as I am a really a 'square card only' kind of gal. Love the gold colour.
Carol xx
CD Sunday plus DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations on finally getting your design done. I have things I want to do, taking that long too hahaha. It really was worth the wait, it's beautiful with a super design and images. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

It's me again with another DT hat on. I still think this is a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card. Love the colour scheme. Beautiful work. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again next month. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

Jackie C said...

What a smashing project Kym!
We always love to see all the entries at Classic.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
We really appreciate you joining in.

Jackie DT
xx

Jackie C said...

Such a lovely card in every way! Great colour scheme too!
Very happy to see this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Seafield Jo said...

Such an unusual card, very clever! Lovely colours you've chosen too.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Jana Forrest said...

Kym your card us beautiful. Love the entire look. Thank you for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Great card Kym. I love the shape. Thanks for sharing at Creative Inspirations blog and good luck Jayne DT

Jane Savage said...

Stunning shaped card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Clever shaped card, lovely image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Helen said...

Beautifully coloured and that's a fabulous card fold too.

Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Pamela Duncan said...

Beautiful coloring and card completion. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Pam CT

Loose Stitches said...

Such a beautiful creation Kym! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Wow, I really admire work you put to this shaped card! Beautiful digi and Great coloring!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara