{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 2 January 2023

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 2 January 2023


Good morning everyone.  Happy New Year. 

After a little hiatus we are back with running the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Challenge.  Unfortunately we need some more Blog Design Team members before the Blog Challenge can re-start so if you think you would like to be considered more information can be found here.

The challenge for January 2023 is "ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES".

For my Design Team Leader roles I always like to have an A5 notepad to help keep me organised.

For decorating the front of my notepad - as just a plain black front just will not do - I have used the image "Autumn Dragonflies" and coloured the image in with Promarkers and highlighted areas with a Sakura clear glitter pen.

The backing papers are from my stash.  I have finished my project off with some lace, ribbon, stamped "hello", die-cut 2023 and some die-cut dragonflies.

No comments: