{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 15 August 2022

September Birthday/Anniversary Tag


Unfortunately my health/life events have caused me to stop running the Ching-Chou Kuik Design Teams until December 2022.  Hopefully a little break will make things settle down.

I have though made my tag for my birthday/anniversary tag holder.

For my tag I have used the image "Autumn Trio" and have coloured the image in with Promarkers, highlighted areas with my white gel pen and inked around the edge with a green Versa Magic chalk ink pad.

I have painted the tags with gesso and then inked with Tim Holtz's Mustard Seed distress ink.  I have used various leaf stamps and different ink pads to add some texture to the background.

For the embellishments I have had to keep it relatively flat as I am not sure all 12 hangers will fit in the box!!  I have die-cut some toadstools for the front and back as well as die-cutting some leaves and adding them to the edges and finally a typed "September".

I am entering this mixed media project into the following challenges:

Crafts Galore Encore - Anything goes
Pearly Sparkles - Anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything goes
We Love to Create - Anything goes
Classic Design Challenge - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes
Penny's Papers - Anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
Crafty Calendar - Anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - Anything goes with the option of feeling distressed
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
CD Sunday - Anything goes with a CD/USB/digital
Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything goes
QKR Stampede - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes

11 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background you created and love the beautifully coloured image,Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
Carol DT x
Hope your health/life events settle down for you soon
Carol x

Jan Mahew said...

Lovely woodland door hanger, Kym! Thank you for sharing your red riding hood with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Donna Walls said...

Lovely tag for September Kym. The image and tag are wonderful. Thanks for playing along at The Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. We enjoy visiting everyone.

Jocelyn said...

A very pretty tag. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Pamela said...

Sorry you're not feeling 100% but great to see you've still managed one of your monthly hangers.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Liz said...

Lovely tag, so beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Very pretty tag, I hope your health improves
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Kym! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge August "ATG".
Ileanaxx