{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 18 October 2021

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 18 October 2021


Today is the day for me to show you another creation for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group.

Our challenge this month is:

"BOO-TIFUL HALLOWEEN or PUMPKINS or HALLOWEEN COLOURS eg BLACK, ORANGE, PURPLE AND GREEN".

Here is my inspiration post with that theme.

For my Halloween card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Autumn Moon".  I have coloured my image in with Promarkers.  I have used a texture stamp and a splat stamp on the back ground.

The backing papers are from my stash/scraps left over from Halloween cards last year.  

I have finished my card off with some Polkadoodles digital sentiments and some die-cut witches.

1 comment:

R's Rue said...

So beautiful. I love it. Well done.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com