{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 9 August 2021

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 9 August 2021

Today is the day for me to show you another creation for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group.
Our challenge this month is:

"THANKSGIVING or AUTUMN or FALL or AUTUMN COLOURS eg RED, BROWN, ORANGE AND GREEN".

Here is my inspiration post with that theme. 

I have decided to make an "especially for you" card (I wonder how long I will hum in my head a special duo that sang a song with this title???) 

I don't do gardening but I love to see poppies growing out-and-about.  My hubby had some large ones growing at the front of our house.  The only trouble is they don't last long as a few gusts of wind blows off their petals.

For my card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Poppy Glamour".

I have coloured the image in with Promarkers and inked around the edges with my Tim Holtz Holtz's Tumbled Glass and Crushed Olive distress inks.

The backing papers are from my 6x6 pile that is quite quickly diminishing this year.  I inked around the edges of all the papers with Tim Holtz's Crushed Olive distress ink to make sure it all toned in nicely.

I have finished off some Tim Holtz die-cut leaves from a book which were inked with Tim Holtz's Crushed Olive and Peeled Paint distress inks, die-cut sentiment, Nuvo pearl drops and a flower from a friend in Canada.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Morgan's Artworld - Anything goes
Cute as a Button - Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
QKR Stampede - Anything goes
CCC Digi Creations - Use some flowers
Unicorn Challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
The Paper Funday - Anything goes with the option of cute critters
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes with the option of bright colours
Polkadoodles - Anything goes
Di's Digi Designs - Include a sentiment
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Girls, girls, girls

13 comments:

Megan (Polkadoodles) said...

Wow, such a unique card! I love all of the individual elements and how well they all work together! This is really well made, great job! Thank you for joining our challenge at Polkadoodles xx

Cardsbykatefletcher said...

That's a really interesting cards, I like the leaves coming out the back of the main image. Thank you for playing at Paper Fundays Challenge. Kate

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

Shandy Davis said...

Such a pretty card, I love the green eyes and the leaves that have print are a nice touch.Thank you for joining us over at Paper FunDay,Shandy,DT

Kelly Schelske said...

Another beauty Kym. Great image and card!

Thank you for joining us this time around at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Manal Habib said...

Beautiful card, thanks for your entry at thepaperfundaychallenges.
Manal DT

NanaConnie said...

Beautifully done, Kym! I'm wearing 2 DT hats today: Thanks so much for playing along with us in our "Anything Goes with an Option of Cute Critters" challenge this month at Paper Funday and also in our ":Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede. Good Luck in the draws.
NanaConnie DT

Arlene said...

How lovely! So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Arlene CT

Ana said...

Amazing card! I like it so much!
Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Anything goes card making and crafting challenge – Week 32.
Ana

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Absolutely gorgeous project. Lovely work here.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette CT -

Gail Hutchinson said...

Kym, what a beautiful card with the autumn colours. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Gail CT

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Judy

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x