{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 16 August 2021

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 16 August 2021

Today is the day for me to show you another creation for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group.
Our challenge this month is:

"THANKSGIVING or AUTUMN or FALL or AUTUMN COLOURS eg RED, BROWN, ORANGE AND GREEN".

Here is my inspiration post with that theme. 

For my last card for this month I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Above the Dirt".

I have coloured my image in with Promarkers, highlighted areas with my Posca white pen and inked around the edge with Tim Holtz's Tumbled Glass and Vintage Photo distress ink.

The backing papers are again from my 6x6 pile.  I have cut all the layers out with my Tim Holtz deckle edged trimmer which I got last Christmas from a friend which I love.  I have gone around all the edges with Tim Holtz's Vintage Photo distress ink along with the two circles I die-cut and then embossed with a leaf stencil which was a freebie in the Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine Issue No #217 and by Chloe's Creative Cards. 

I have finished the card off by cutting out some leaves out of brown and green card and using Vintago Photo distress ink around the edges ( a little bit fiddly with the very small leaves even with tweezers!!) and two Phill Martin Sentimentally Yours stamped sentiments.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Unicorn Challenge - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
The Paper Funday - Anything goes with the option of cute critters
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Get Creative - Anything goes
Penny's Paper - Anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - Anything goes with the option of polka dots and/or stripes
More Mixed Media - Anything goes with the option of bright colours
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Girls, girls, girls
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything goes with the option of for the boys
Ally's Angels - Anything goes
Polkadoodles - Anything goes
CD Sunday Plus - Anything goes (digital image used)
Lil Patch of Crafty friends - Anything goes
Crafting Happiness - Anything goes

9 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

Pretty card in such lovely colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and good luck! 😊

~Marie B -DT

Carol said...

A lovely colour palette Kym and I love what you have done with the Posca pen.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

The white highlights really work and I like the arrangement of the circles.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Ela said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenges. Hugs Ela DT

Seafield Jo said...

Beautiful colours and a great layout.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

NanaConnie said...

She's so beautiful, Kym, and I love your coloring! Great job with the highlights. I do want to thank you for entering our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at Paper Funday this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Maz said...

Fab card - loving all the rich autumnal colours :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

Manal Habib said...

Pretty card and beautiful colors
Thank you for your participation at thepaperfundaychallenges.

Manal DT
Miniscraft.wordpress.com

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card, thank you so much for sharing with The Cutie Pies. sarah DT