{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 1 July 2021

A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge Blog - July 2021


Today sees a new challenge over at the A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge Blog.

The topic is always "ANYTHING GOES" and you are allowed unlimited entries into the challenge.

This month we are lucky to have two sponsors:

 Bugaboo Stamps

and

Charlie's Stamps.

For my side scene card I have used the Charlie's Stamps image called "Cute Baby Sea Turtle".  I decided to make a large turtle family so I took the image into Craft Artist and resized some of the image and also flipped some to face the other way.

I have coloured the images in with Promarkers.  Yes it took quite a while but well worth it.  I then fussy cut the images out and edged with blue and green chalk ink pads as I hate to see white edges.

The backing paper is from a Joanna Sheen Faye Whittaker CD.  I have used various greenery/dots/crinkle effect stamps all over the backing paper.

I have finished the card off with a stamped sentiment and a die-cut sentiment.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - Anything goes

No comments: