{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Wishing you Oceans of Happiness


I wanted to make a crafty friend a special card to say thank you for her Random Act of Kindness (RAK).  My constraints was that my card unfortunately had to stay relatively flat and needed to have no metal on it as I didn't want to cause it any problems on its way to the USA.

For my card I have used this amazing image from The Paper Shelter called "The Mermaid and the Treasure".  

I have coloured my image in with Promarkers.  I have used a little heart stamp around the edge of the image.

The papers I have used are from Sara Davies' Nautical Collection for Crafter's Companion.

I have used various dies t- do the word "ahoy", bubbles, seaweed and shells.

I have finished the card off with some Nuvo pearl drops and some stamped sentiment.

Thankfully the card has made its way to the USA and the recipient liked it.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - Anything goes with the option to add a number
Lemon Shortbread - Anything goes
QKR Stampede - Anything goes
The Paper Shelter - Design Team call
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes
More Mixed Media - Anything goes with the option of using green
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper March Challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes

9 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card, love the image .. love all the details.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Mimi said...

Ahhh fabulous card Kym, what a great layout and design :) :) Thank you so much for joining us at I ❤️Promarkers this fortnight - hugs Mimi xxxx

Sharon Noble said...

What a brilliant card great colouring THANK YOU for taking part in our challenge at https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ big hugs Sharon

Sharon Noble said...

What a brilliant card great colouring THANK YOU for taking part in our challenge at https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ big hugs Sharon

cass said...

Wonderful card, great design. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Sheryl said...

Another fabulous card KYm.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Sheryl said...

Hi Kym, great card.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT

Myriam said...

Beautiful card filled with wonderful details!
Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
I hope to see you next time!
Hugs, Myriam (DT Polkadoodles)
Vier Vandaag

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Beautiful card and lovely image! Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT