{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 6 January 2021

Thanks

A few months ago I won a challenge over at Simon Says Stamp and got to pick some nice goodies from their shop to come across the water to the UK.  I picked a stamp set from Stampendous called "Dog Kisses" and I thought it would be perfect to break them out for this thank you card.
I have coloured the images in with Promarkers and fussy cut them out.

The card and layers have been made using my Sentimentally Yours Elegant Eyelet Square Dies.  I love this dies but those pesky little pieces from the eyelet holes get everywhere.  You think you've got them all and next time you come to craft you find even more.  This time though the eyelet pieces were saved and I used them in my shaker card - waste not, want not I say!!

The backing papers I have used from The Works and the card is made with my wood effect Dolly Dimples card which is excellent quality.

I have finished the card off quite simply with a Sentimentally Yours Double Debossed Tag die and I then used a "thanks" stamp from my collection and added some fibres to the tag to match the tone of the card.

Fingers crossed the recipients like it!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Passion for Promarkers - Birthdays
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Crafts Galore - Anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything goes
Classic Design - Anything goes
Love to Scrap - Anything goes
Love to Craft - Anything goes
Digi Doodle Studios - Anything goes
QKR Stampede - Anything goes
Crafty Friends - Anything goes
CCC Digi Creations - Include a sentiment
Daisy Chain - Anything goes
Get Creative - Anything goes
We Love to Create - Anything mixed media goes
2 Crafty Critters - Anything goes with critters
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Animal antics!
Penny's Paper - Anything goes
Stamping Sensations - Favourite stamps (I have quite a few Stampendous stamp sets now and love their quality and ease of use and who could not resist getting these cute little dogs?)

17 comments:

Jo said...

Gorgeous.....love the layers x

brenda said...

Just adorable Kym, anything with dogs appeals to me, thanks so much for sharing a 'Favourite Stamp' with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card . Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CCC Digi Creations
My Blog As I do Rodos

Ella's Design said...

A fab card using those fun doggy images, Kym! Love the natural colour tones and dotty layers...
Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week over at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

Donna Walls said...

Lovely card using your new Doggie stamp and kudos for using up those tiny bits in your shaker! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and Best of Luck in the Draw! Donna, DT

Jane Savage said...

A doggy shaker card what could be better!!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

MeSi said...

This is so cute card. I love those doggies. Thank you for joining our Digi Doodle Studios challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again!
Merja DT

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge… your thank you card is lovely and all those little dog stamps are so cute. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Irmelin Eriksson said...

Such an adorable project! Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre

Carole Pollard said...

Great design thanks for joining Get Creative Challenge Carole Design Team x

Ilonka said...

Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at the Digi Doodles Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Beautiful work. Love it.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Annette DT

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Kym, your card is gorgeous! I have a soft spot for dogs too <3

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Wow, cute card Kym. Thank you for joining The Get Creative Challenge Blog
Hugs Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I love the dogs. Thank you for joining the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, A Bit More Time to Craft and A Bit More Time to Craft extra. Hope to see you again next time.

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Kym, love the cute dogs. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations. Good Luck!
Donna x