{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 11 January 2021

Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Monday 11 January 2021


Today is the day for me to show you my first creation for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group for January 2021.

Before I do I'd like to remind you that our challenge this month is:

"HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY” eg Happy New Year or Happy Birthday or Happy Christmas or even happy to get new crafting goodies.

This week the Design Team were challenged to "LET'S GO NEUTRAL" eg white/cream/black/grey or brown.

Here is my inspiration post with that theme.  

I personally found this a very hard challenge but it's not a challenge if all the time the topics are easy is it?

With being the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Blog and Facebook Challenge Design Team Leader I need a book every year to write all my notes in.

This started off as a plain black spiral bound notebook from Sainsburys.

I started off with tearing up and screwing up bits of tissue paper and sticking on the front to add some texture and dimension.  I then used various gold/copper/brown/black inks with lots of different texture stamps and stamped onto the tissue paper background to add some detail.

The Ching-Chou Kuik image I have used is called "Misty Moon" and I have coloured the image in with shades of brown/gold/rust/greys.  I added my Crafters Companion Stardust clear pen to the wings of the fairy.  I then used a pearlescent gold for the moon and a pearlescent silver Pan Pastel for the background.  I have just finished the image off with some Posca white dots.

I wanted the image to be the focal point so I have just added a die-cut clock, threads attached to the spiral binding and have then cut out "welcome" and "2021" 4 times and stuck on top of each other for dimension.

I am all ready now for my Design Team work for 2021.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Creative Craft Cottage - Must use a digi stamp
Creative Moments - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes
Krafty Chicks - Stamp act (digital stamp used)
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Polkadoodles - Anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Ally's Angels - Anything goes

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz and congrats on your win at Passion for Markers

OlgaB said...

Lovely combination of all the neutral colours! Just love it!
Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB