{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 13 December 2020

O little town of Bethlehem how still we see thee lie .....


Here is a special Christmas card I have made using my Debbi Moore Nativity Papercrafting CD.  As the card will be hand deliver I went BIG and used two pieces of A4 card to make the card as you can see from the picture below of the card near a full sized ruler.

I printed the decoupage off including printing one sheet twice so I could do lots and lots of layers.  When I first started cardmaking I started with decoupage and although I love using rubber stamps and colouring the images in along with colouring digital images I still love doing decoupage.

As I wanted the image to "do the talking" I have just done some matting and layering and added the decoupage image along with a couple of sentiments.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

The Paper Funday Challenge - Anything goes with the optional twist of Christmas/Holiday
Winter Wonderland - Anything goes Christmas
Let's Craft and Create - Anything goes with the option of Santa Claus is coming to town
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner - 'Tis the season
Penny's Paper - Anything goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with the optional twist of vintage
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Crafty Catz - Anything goes with the optional twist of "cheers - celebrate!"
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas - Anything goes with the optional twist of use the word "merry"
Allsorts - Christmas

6 comments:

Billie A said...

Beautiful. I love this card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner, Crafty Catz.

Mummylade said...

Absolutely wonderful! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

Mandy said...

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥
DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

Vivi Casale said...

beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
xxx
Vivi

Lola said...

So pretty and elegant. I too like decoupage. Thank you for sharing with us this month at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.

Lena said...

Beautiful card. I can only imagine how much better it looks in person with all the layering you have done. Love it!
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. We hope to see you again next month.
Stay safe and well.
Lena - DT