{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 14 August 2020

Happy Birthday Bro

Here is the card that I made for our youngest son to give to his brother yesterday.

For my card I have used the Creative Crafting World Meercat Madness - One for the boys CD (sadly no longer available).

For my card I have used a decoupage sheet, backing papers and insert.

I have used my John Next Door cornflower die to cut flowers from the scraps of backing paper I had left.

I have finished the card off with some raffia, Lisa Horton tag with a computer generated sentiment and some pearls.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Polkadoodles - Anything goes
Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Crafting Happiness - Anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
Pearly Sparkles - Anything goes
CD Sunday Plus Challenge - Anything goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything goes
Love to Craft - Anything goes
Craft Rocket - Birthday
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes

14 comments:

Claire said...

That meerkat is adorable
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Kim said...

Such a cute card, perfect for brothers! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week!
Kim

Carol said...

Another great card Kym. Thank you for joining us again.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

Great card Kym. Love the colours and the addition of the raffia is perfect.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT

Seafield Jo said...

This is another great card Kym. Love the image and all the embellishments, I particularly like the addition of the hessian.

Thanks for joining us again with another great card.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Jocelyn said...

I love that meercat doing the gardening and the pretty flowers you have made. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Furrbster said...

This is brilliant!

Thanks for sharing at both Aud Sentiments and Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Debbie said...

What a lovely project.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at
AUD Sentiments
this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Crafty hugs
Debbie Maddock – DT AUD Sentiments
My blog

Debbie said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Crafty Hugs x
Debbie Maddock
TTCRD DT
My blog

Margarets designer cards said...

Love this card, with the Meercat moving the lawn
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Lisa Bird said...

Wonderful male card, I love your design. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 32 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

So cool! I love the plaid flowers. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles challenges.

Irena Stefanova said...

Awww, this is just lovely!
Thanks for joining us at LTCCB Challenge, we hope to see you again.
Irena xxx