{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 13 August 2020

Have a Cool Birthday Son

It is our eldest son's 28th birthday day.  Happy Birthday Kevin.

For his birthday card I have used my Joanna Sheen Furry Friends CD (sadly no longer available) and used the image of this gorgeous dog with his bandana.  I printed out the the topper sheet twice so I could do decoupage.  I have used backing papers, insert and toppers from the CD.  On one of the plain papers I stamped with a paw print stamp, dog bone and also a dotty texture stamp.

I have finished the card off with some wide blue grosgrain ribbon, red and white dotty grosgrain ribbon, stamped sentiment and a gingham bow.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Polkadoodles - Anything goes
Classic Design Challenge - Anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Craft Rocket - Birthday
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes and sentiment
Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Simon Says - Midsummer blues
CD Sunday Plus Challenge - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Bright colours

20 comments:

Claire said...

Happy birthday Kevin, love your card for him
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Carol said...

Hi Kim,
I can at last comment on a challenge entry whilst it is not quite so hot. A great card. I enjoyed it, especially because a group I belong to have asked us to make a dog/puppy based card with the colour red and the letter W. You let me down - no W.
Thanks for joining us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Wynn said...

Love the layout and the image. My Son would love this too! Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT

Pamela said...

Such an adorable dog! Your son will love his card.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Kelly Schelske said...

What a great birthday card!

Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Good luck!

brenda said...

What a super card for Kevin, sure he will love it, many thanks for joining in with our 'Masculine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Pamela said...

I'm not sure if I've already left a comment so apologies if I have!
What a really adorable dog. I'm sure your son will love it.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Jackie C said...

Such a cute card Kym!
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Linby said...

That's a lovely card and a great image too. thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Seafield Jo said...

I hope your son enjoys his birthday. I'm sure he'll love his card, it's fabulous. I love the image of the adorable dog and your layout is fantastic.

Thanks for joining in with our challenge, I always look forward to seeing your cards.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Jocelyn said...

I hope Kevin has a great birthday. That is a wonderful card you have made for him. I like the colour combo. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Joy Wilson said...

Wishing your son a very Happy Birthday from all of us at Lil Patch! I adore that sweet puppy!!! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Margarets designer cards said...

Happy Birthday Kevin, I hope you loves your wonderful card
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Karen Letchworth said...

WOW, Kym...you nailed this. Kevin will love it, and likely cherish it. Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge. What a blessing.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Lovely card, Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles Craft of a challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Aw Kym, this is so cute! Thank you so much for joining in the Aud Sentiments Challenge, I hope we will see you again next time.
Jenny (Aud Sentiments DT)

Lin said...

Kym, your card sure made me smile, and I know your Kevin loved it too! Congratulations, you are our winner this week for the Midsummer Blues challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday blog! Please visit the challenge winners post to see how to claim your prize (don't forget to give us your first AND last names in your email.) Happy Shopping!

Mari said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

* Shell B.* said...

Fantastic card, wonderful theme for a masculine card!
Thanks for sharing your art creations with us at 613 Ave Create .....Good Luck and Look forward to seeing you again!!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell ~ DT 💕

Haideelum said...

Awww adorable dog¡¡
Thanks for joining us on
CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG!
Haideé DTC Corrosive Challenge Blog
https://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/
https://haideelum.blogspot.com/