{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 14 July 2020

Happy Birthday Dad

I have used various images/decoupage/mini toppers/buttons/sentiment from a Debbi Moore Inspirations Magazine for my son's birthday card for his dad.

I have used some backing paper from my stash which I have stamped and colours little bangers (sausages) on a cooking fork and little camp fires.

I have used a die and some stamps from Phill Martin's Sentimentally Yours Box 3 kit to make the banner.

I have finished the card off quite simply with a the stamped sentiment, stamped sentiment on a banner, buttons and little toppers with pegs.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafts Galore Encore - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Crafter's Castle - Anything goes
Fab n Funky - Card for a man or boy
Crafting Happiness - Anything goes
Allsorts - I spy my my little eye something beginning with "B" (blue, "bangers", birthday and buttons)

5 comments:

Chris said...

Such a lovely idea for a masculine card, lovely images, beautifully designed. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Janis Lewis said...

Nice card. The images and soft colors are very pleasing. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Great card! Love the images! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

Helen said...

A beautiful card - thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Funday Challenges.

Helen x
DT Member of The Paper Funday Challenges