{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 13 July 2020

Happy Anniversary

 Here are two happy anniversary cards I have made using Phill Martin's Sentimentally Yours Box Set 3.  I had to have this set as I love anything nautical and you get the magazine with some papers/embellishments, stamps, die and stencil.
 I have used the backing papers and lots and lots of stamps to design my own background for the two cards.  I also used scraps of card and stamped out the shells and compass images to stick onto the card.

I Used the die in the kit and used the stamps to add the sentiment.

Yes these took quite a while to make trying to get lots of layers and with all the fussy cutting of the lighthouses, shells, compasses etc but I think it was worth it.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - Anything goes with the option of stars and stripes (USA/red, white and blue)
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Ally's Angels - Anything goes
Crafting Happiness - Anything goes
  

4 comments:

Jean said...

Kym this is fantastic your stamping paid off ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

My Crafting corner said...

Great cards Kym. Love the lighthouse image. Thank you for joining our challenge at
Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

Janis Lewis said...

Love your beach fun fold cards. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

wannabcre8tive said...

A fabulous card. I love lighthouses and stars so this is a definite winner in my book.