{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 1 June 2020

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps June 2020 Facebook Challenge - UNDER THE SEA or FUN IN THE SUN or BY THE SEA


Today also sees the start of the new Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Challenge.  

This month the topic is "UNDER THE SEA or FUN IN THE SUN or BY THE SEA".

Here is my inspiration post with this theme.  
I decided to make a clean and simple card (CAS).  I stressed out making this card more than I do with a card for lots of embellishments - what's all that about?

The image I have used is the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Sunset Jasmine".

I decided I wanted to do a "to the edge" image so I found a backing paper I liked by Sara Davies from Crafter's Companion of the sea/beach and thought it was perfect so I die-cut my image with a stitched circle die and then coloured the image in with Promarkers.  I used chalks for the background and I used a combination of blues, greys and pink so it would blend nicely with the sky on the backing paper.

I have finished the card off very simply with a stamped sentiment and some pearls.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Creative Moments - Anything goes with the option of birds and/or bees (what has inspired me through lockdown is Captain Tom and all the generous people worldwide that gave to the NHS Charities and also the dedication of ALL key workers that have put their lives on the line for others.  Their dedication means so very much)
Simon Says - Anything goes
Penny's Paper - Anything goes
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Creatalicious - Anything goes with the options of birthdays
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper - Anything goes
Get Creative - Fantasy

10 comments:

tilly said...

a lovely card with your soft shades, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly

Marjeta said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Creative Moments.

Paro's Kraftology said...

Beautiful 😍

Diana Soling said...

She is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge

sweet art designs said...

Pretty card. Love your colour pallet. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

Claudia Martins said...

Lovely and sweet card, love the image you chose and your colouring is admirable.…
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Claudia Martins - DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation, wonderful image!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge June "ATG".
Ileanaxx

Marina Atsali said...

Wonderful work. Thank you for joying us over on the Get Creative Challenger Blog.

sweet art designs said...

Very pretty card. I am sorry I am so late commenting but I have and computer issues and no one available to fix it. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Crazy Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Myrna S. Design Team Member. Please also join us for our weekly Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Card Challenge at http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional birthdays” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)



PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…