{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 24 December 2019

Husband - A Very Merry Christmas To You

This is the card I made for my husband.  He has to share his home with my son, myself and 100+ fur babies!!

For my card I have used some decoupage that I got in a Debbi Moore Inspiration Magazine.  I have also used some backing paper from the magazine and a sentiment.

I have finished the card off with a stamped sentiment and some Papermania Glitterations.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper December Challenge - Anything goes
Aud Sentiments - Christmas/winter and sentiment
The Creative Crafters - Anything goes
Penny's Paper - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes

7 comments:

Jean said...

100 wow ! Beautiful card so cute. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card,image and fabulous colouring.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Chana Malkah said...

Fabulous card, Kym! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create and Congratulations on being a Top Rocker for the past two weeks!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge and Happy New Year!

Helen x

Saphron said...

Oh isn't this just gorgeous! Love it!!!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Chrissy said...

He is aorable and beautifully coloured..
Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

Luv CHRISSYxx