{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 8 November 2019

Go Fetch

Here is a bookmark I have made using an image from my Joanna Sheen Jayne Netley Mayhew Digital Stamps CD.

I have used the image of the Staffordshire Bull Terrier in a square frame and printed off the image three times; once for the front of the bookmark, once for the back of the bookmark and once to cut up to decoupage on the front image.

I have used a Marianne Designs die to cut the shape of the bookmark, cutting card for the middle and a front and back layer of some paper from The Works.  I then used a tiny flower shape die to cut the hole out to push the tassel out.  Finally I put the bookmark through a Crafter's Companion dotty embossing folder for some texture.

I have finished the bookmark off quite simply as it cannot stick out too much in a book so I have added a tassel, some stamped paws, paw print dog label and a bone saying "go fetch!".

I am entering this bookmark into the following challenges: 

2 Crafty Critters - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
The Paper Funday Challenge - Anything goes with the option of thanksgiving
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes
Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes

4 comments:

alex said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon
{Creative Moments Owner}
Alex x

Donna Walls said...

That's a very handsome dog! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw. Donna - DT Member

Donna Ellis said...

What a great shape for a tag, Kym, and fabulous coloring in your darling little puppy. Wonderful project! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Crafty Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely tag… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw!
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]