{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 15 October 2019

Happy Halloween

Here is a Halloween card that I have made using the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Big Pumpkin".  I have coloured the image in with Promarkers and fussy cut around the edge.

The backing papers are from my stash.  I inked around the edges with Tim Holtz's Dusty Concord distress ink and then stamped with Black Soot distress inks spider's webs and spiders.

I have finished the card off with some embroidery twine, die-cut splats and witch and a LOTV digital sentiment.

The Promarkers that I have used are:

Face/skin - Saffron, Spice and Oatmeal
Hair/pumpkin - Gold, Orange and Bright Orange
Dress/hat/wings/tights - Amethyst, Orchid, Purple
Cat/skull - Ice Grey 1 and Ice Grey 2.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar - Autumn colours/Halloween
Daisy Chain - Pink or Halloween
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Halloween colours
Ally's Angels - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Halloween
Di's Digi - Include a pumpkin
Krafty Chicks - Be-witched!!
QKR Stampede - Anything goes
Polkadoodles - Anything goes

1 comment:

Lozzy said...

Love your card Kym xx