{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 9 August 2019

Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Friday 9 August 2019

  Here is my weekly inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog.

Before I do I'd like to remind you that our challenge this month is "FOUR LEGGED FRIENDS".

Here is my inspiration post with this theme.
For my birthday card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Purple Night Adventure - Grayscale" (which comes in a set along with "Lavender Night Adventure - Grayscale" and "Daisy Night Adventure - Grayscale").  I have coloured the image in with Promarkers.

The backing papers are from my 6x6 stash.

I have finished the card off with some wide blue satin ribbon, white lace, white satin ribbon, bought flowers I was given which I inked with a blue and a grey chalk ink pad to match the colour scheme, sentiment and some Sue Wilson die-cut greenery.

The Promarkers that I have used are: 

Face/skin - Saffron, Spice and Oatmeal 
Hair - Cinnamon, Caramel and Cocoa
Wings - Sunkissed Pink, Coral and Antique Pink
Dog - Ice Grey 1, Ice Grey 2 and Ice Grey 3
Flowers/leaves/mountains/sun - Duck Egg, Turquoise, Bright Green, Leaf Green Buttercup, Ivory, Primrose, Pastel Blue
Background - Powder Blue.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Lemon Shortbread - Anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes (congratulations on your 4th anniversary)
Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes
Passion for Promarkers - Flower power
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes
I Love Promarkers - Anything goes
Simon Says - Add a die-cut (Sue Wilson die-cut greenery)

5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining Pasion for Promarkers. Elaine

Dawn Sirdefield said...

Kym I just love this card. Your colouring is so soft and almost ethereal. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this time. Hope to see you again soon.
Dawn xx

Crafty KJ said...

This is absolutely stunning! Love this image and the colours you've used are gorgeous. Those flowers are such a perfect match to those in the image too! Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs, Karen xx

Mimi said...

Oh just beautiful Kym, I can't take my eyes of that wee puppy's face, awesome colouring :) :) :) Thank you so much for joining us at I ❤️Promarkers this fortnight. Hugs Mimi xxxxxx

Julie said...

Stunning card
Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
Julie T