{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 12 October 2018

Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Inspiration Post - Friday 12 October 2018

 Here is my weekly inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Monthly Challenge Blog. 

Before I do I'd like to remind you that our challenge this month is "HALLOWEEN".

This week the Design Team were challenged to "THINK PINK FOR BREAST CANCER".  He
re is my inspiration post with this theme.
For my Just for You card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik image called "Spring Flower".  This comes as a set and you will get a black-and-white image and a partially coloured image by Ching-Chou Kuik herself.  For my card I have used the partially coloured image.

For my card I have used various scraps of pink papers from my stash and teamed it up with beautiful pearlised card with leaves on it that I got from Dolly Dimples at the Stamperama Event in Stevenage a few months back.

I have finished the card off with some raffia ribbon, stamped sentiment, washi tape, a Bo Bunny ribbon flower/heart that I got from a friend in the USA a few years back and some gems.

 I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Digi Doodle - Pink for breast cancer awareness or Halloween
Love to Craft - Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper October Challenge - Anything goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything goes

No comments: