{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 13 July 2018

Happy birthday to my dear husband

This is the card that I have made for my husband for his birthday today.  I recently bought the Debbi Moore Cards for Men CD 4 (sadly it looks like this is no longer available) as I especially wanted this bus image as my husband is a bus driver.

I have used backing papers, insert and decoupage sheet to make the card.

I have finished the card off with some sentiments from my Debbi Moore Journey to Wonderland CD and road signs cut from the backing paper I used.

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Love to Craft - Anything goes
Craft's Galore Encore - Anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper July Challenge - Anything goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything goes with the optional theme of pets
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything goes

No comments: