{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 11 July 2016

Good-bye and Good Luck

 Here is a male leaving card that I have made using an image of a bus that I had.  I printed out the image large four times so I could decoupage the image.  I have printed some smaller images off as mini toppers on the front of the card and the back.  

The papers are from Summertime Designs.

The front of the card has been finished off with some natural twine, sentiment off the computer and card candi.
I used a stamp of a bus I have which I think is from DoCrafts from the 2012 London Olympics.  I have just added a stamped sentiment to finish it off.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with the optional twist to use birds or feathers or both
Paper Creator - Just for men
Penny's Paper Challenge - Anything goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything goes/say it with flowers
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything goes
Allsorts - One for the boys
Craft Your Passion - Always anything goes (used a stamp inside - hope that's OK)
Crafting from the Heart - Always anything goes

2 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for joining our Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges.

Craftnut said...

Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts Tracy X