{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 1 October 2015

Delicious Doodles Challenge - October 2015 - Non-traditional Halloween Colours

Today sees the start of the second challenge over at the Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog.  
Teri's images can now be found in the Delicious Doodles Etsy Shop.

The challenge for October 2015 is "non-traditional Halloween colours".
For my card I have used the Delicious Doodles image called "Halloweenie - WitchyPoo".  I have decided to go with the colour scheme of blue and green - yuk!!!  I have coloured the image in with my Promarkers and highlighted areas with my white gel pen.

The backing papers were from Summertime Designs which I took into Serif and converted to a green colour.  The sentiment is from a freebie Halloween Serif kit.

I have finished the card off with some navy netting and some buttons.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: