{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 1 October 2015

Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group Monthly Challenge - October 2015 - Full moon and witches

Today sees the start of another challenge over at the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group and time for you to see creations from the Facebook Design Team.

The challenge for October 2015 is "full moon and witches".

I know I am part of the Blog Design Team but I have decided to play along as well.
 We don't go into Halloween much here in the UK and over the years the number of children knocking at our doors has gone down but I thought I would make a little goodie bag for some that calls.
For my goody bag I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik digital stamp called "Chihuahua Lover".  I have coloured my image in with Promarkers and then added some Nuvo pearl dots and Stickles glitter glue dots for the sky.

I have used a template from Craft Artist for the bag and used a Bearlymine Designs paper for inside and out and then scrunched up some tissue paper to keep the shape of the bag..

Around the image I have used a Martha Stewart bat punch.

I have finished the bag off with some Clearly Besotted stamped bats which I have tripe embossed, Clearly Besotted spiders web stamped and embossed onto acetate, black lace, fibres on the handle, flowers (coloured with turquoise and dark blue Promarkers, some gems and finally some sweets to go inside the bag.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: