{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 29 December 2014

Kenny K Design Team Call

Kenny K are having a Design Team call.

I came across Kenny K a few years ago.  I'd struggled for images for men and also the "awkward" teenagers.  Both are sorted at Kenny K.

I am losing two of the Design Teams that I am on due to the new EU VAT laws coming in on 1 January 2015 so have been on the look-out for other Design Teams to apply for.  

I take my Design Team work very seriously and have never missed a commitment and will try as often as possible to make more creations a month thus promoting the products from the Design Team more whether they be digital images, digital papers etc.

For the Kenny K Design Team call you had to show some of your Kenny K creations.  Well that wasn't easy as I love the cards I have made using these images.

This is my shortlist - or not so short shortlist!!
 Using the Kenny K image "Playboy"
 Using the Kenny K image "Sweet Melissa"
 Using the Kenny K image "Super Mom"
Using the Kenny K image "Tex" and "Playboy" - many times over!!!!
 Using the Kenny K image "Sweet Melissa"
 Using the Kenny K image "Troublemaker"
 Using the Kenny K image "Naughty Nurse"
 Using the Kenny K image "Capt Locke"
Using the Kenny K image "Superhero"
 Using the Kenny K image "Fashionista"
 Using the Kenny K image "Tex"
 Using the Kenny K image "Super Mom"
 Using the Kenny K image "Frieda Flapper".

As you can see from my selection of cards I am happy to use any of the Kenny K images and would love to be considered for the Design Team.

Kenny K have a Challenge Blog where you can see details of the Design Team call and they also have a Facebook Group.

Time to cross my fingers x

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: