{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Season's Greetings

  This is hopefully a scheduled post as I am away at the moment seeing family.

Here is a Christmas card I have made using a Sweet Pea Stamps image.  This one is called "Holly" and is by Rebecca Sinz.  She is available as a digital stamp or as a single rubber stamp.
I have coloured the image in many months back when I first started using my Graph'it pens.  The backing papers I was given.  I have finished the card off with a die-cut flower made out of tissue paper with Stickles added for some Christmas sparkle, die-cut holly and a sentiment from my Perfect Companions Christmas CD.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - Use dies
Nutcrafters - Christmas in July
Penny's Paper Challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Girls - Anything goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Graph'it Challenge - Christmas colours
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything goes

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

DIANA L. said...

Great card beautiful coloring Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com